Other dates in 2016:
- July 7 & 8
- August 18 & 19
- October 6 & 7
- November 17 & 18
This two-day event for beginners will teach attendees how to:
- Rapidly Prototype with Axure RP and to validate designs and ideas
- Conduct Usability Tests
The workshop is fun, interactive, and you'll meet a lot of people within the local community.
By learning to prototype and test you''ll be able to clearly communicate to your clients and bosses why a certain design will (or will not) work.
This event is ideal for:
- Product Managers
- UX Designers
- Interaction Designers
- UI Designers
- Programmers and Developers
- People who want to learn a new skill set
What you will get:
- FREE Axure libraries
- Beginners booklet for Rapid Prototyping and Usability Testing
- 5 Responsive Lead Generation Templates for Axure
- Axure notebooks and 2 t-shirts
- Paper wireframe templates
- Post-event consultation and support
- Certificate of Completion
Day 1: Rapid Prototyping without Coding
Axure RP allows you to rapidly prototype responsive websites, mobile applications, tablet applicatioins and SmartWatch interfaces without touching a line of code. It is one of the most popular pieces of software in the industry.
It easily handles low, medium, and high fidelity prototypes and wireframes - making it a valuable tool for rapidly testing your products.
Axure offers the ability to publish and share your prototypes, create project specifications for your team, and collaborate in real time through the team project feature.
Example of a High Fidelity Axure Prototype: Click here
On Day 1 you will learn how to:
- Apply best practices when using Axure
- Navigate the interface and different features of Axure
- Create your own UI libraries
- Create sitemaps in less than 3 minutes
- Create flow diagrams
- Define widget states and effects
- Create basic wireframes while using our FREE axure library
- Define your own global grids as well as page guides
- Create Masters, organize them in folders, and place them in different areas
- Create basic HTML interactive prototypes
- Annotate your prototypes so that developers know exactly what you’re trying to achieve
- Publish your prototype and share the link to your clients, participants or team members
- Get the best from low fidelity prototype testing
Day 2: Validating your designs with usability testing
Usability testing is a research methodology where a facilitator watches a participant use a product (such as a website or mobile application) and analyses their behaviour to identify opportunities for improvement.
It is used to:
- Find out whether your product or service is easy to use
- Discover issues/problems that you can fix on your website
- Find out if the product or service meets the user’s needs
- Determine if an idea will or will not work
On Day 2 you will learn:
- What usability testing is
- The various types of usability testing and pros and cons of each
- Usability testing best practices
- How to measure satisfaction and ease of use
- The tools of the trade for usability testing
- How to screen and recruit participants
- How to create tasks and scenarios
- How to facilitate a usability test
- How to analyse usability test results
- Training materials - Activity booklet, handouts and take home learning materials will be provided. Pen, mini-pads and other supplies will also be provided.
- Food - Participants will be provided with lunch and snacks for both days
- Certificate of Completion - The participant will be receiving a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
- Certificate of Participation - The company that the participant works for will receive a Certificate of Participation confirming sponship of the employee to attend.
Phil is a Lead Service Designer and Director of On-Off Group. He's been helping companies design experiences for over 10 years and has taught UX to over 1,500 people. In 2015, he spent 3 months travelling the Philippines introducing UX to multiple universities. He finds it difficult to switch off the "designer"part of his brain and is always thinking about how to improve experiences wherever he goes.
18,000 PHP (excl. VAT) per participant
Payment may be in instalments (ask for details), by credit card, Paypal, check or bank deposit.
Other dates in 2016:
- July 7 & 8, 2016 - Manila, Philippines
- August 18 & 19, 2016 - Manila, Philippines
- October 6 & 7, 2016 - Manila, Philippines
- November 17 & 18, 2016 - Manila, Philippines
To inquire, call us on 02 959-7910, email us on email@example.com or fill up the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.