Other dates in 2016:
- July 15
- August 12
- September 30
- November 11
User Experience (UX) is a hot topic for any business wanting to improve the way they attract and retain customers. UX is central to designing meaningful experiences that matter to customers. When done right, you will understand your customers better, improve the customer experience and see opportunities for new products and services.
This bootcamp is fast-paced, hands-on and interactive. It has been designed to focus on “learning by doing” rather than “learning by listening”.
In a team-based scenario, participants are given a “Design Challenge” and led through a four step UX design process to solve it:
- Discover - Identify the core problem
- Design - Generate concepts
- Prototype - Test and validate designs
- Evaluate - Iterate and refine your ideas
- During this one-day event attendees will:
- Understand what User Experience (UX) is and why it’s valuable
- Experience a full iteration of the User Experience Design Process
- Conduct contextual interviews
- Create Personas
- Build Customer Journey Maps
- Create paper prototypes
- Conduct Usability Tests
What you’ll learn
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have:
- An understanding of the UX process and why it’s essential
- Experience “doing UX” and the ability to apply it after the workshop
- Knowledge of how to position and implement it within your organisation.
- An understanding of common UX research methods and techniques, such as:
- Contextual interviews
- Usability tests
- Analysing interview data
- Customer journey maps
- Paper prototypes
This event is ideal for:
- Product Managers
- UX Designers
- Interaction Designers
- UI Designers
- Programmers and Developers
- People who want to develop their skills in a new area
- People wanting to transition from their current role into UX
- Training materials - Activity booklet, handouts and take home learning materials will be provided.
- Pen, mini-pads and other supplies.
- Paper wireframe templates
- ‘Cheat-sheet’ of how to position & implement UX in your company
- Post-workshop consultation and support
- Lunch and snacks
- Certificate of Completion
Phil is a Lead Service Designer and Director of On-Off Group. He's been helping companies design experiences for over 10 years and has taught UX to over 1,500 people. In 2015, he spent 3 months travelling the Philippines introducing UX to multiple universities. He finds it difficult to switch off the "designer" part of his brain and is always thinking about how to improve experiences wherever he goes.
Companies who've attended our training:
“Facilitator had a good grasp of learning concepts. Activities helped us learn by application.”
“The strengths of the workshop were Phil's hands on approach and knowledge about UX.”
“Engaging activities, good venue, relevant topics.”
"Hands-on, nice place, nice food! Got what I paid for! Instructor was really clear with the objectives of each hands on activity."
"The instructor was awesome."
"I thought at first UX was just thinking about customers; I now know that it's thinking LIKE customers"
"Excellent. Very informative"
"Fun! Practical and detailed!"
10,000 PHP (excl. VAT) per participant
Payment may be in instalments (ask for details), by credit card, Paypal, check or bank deposit.
Other dates in 2016:
- July 15, 2016 - Manila, Philippines
- August 12, 2016 - Manila, Philippines
- September 30, 2016 - Manila, Philippines
- November 11, 2016 - Manila, Philippines
To inquire, call us on 02 959-7910, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.