Learn the basics of User Experience in one day.
User Experience (UX) is a hot topic for any business wanting to improve the way they attract and retain customers.
UX is central to designing meaningful experiences that matter to customers. When done right, you will understand your customers better, improve the customer experience and see opportunities for new products and services.
This bootcamp is fast-paced, hands-on and interactive. It has been designed to focus on “learning by doing” rather than “learning by listening”.
In a team-based scenario, participants are given a “Design Challenge” and led through a four step UX design process to solve it:
- Discover - Identify the core problem
- Design - Generate concepts
- Prototype - Test and validate designs
- Evaluate - Iterate and refine your ideas
During this one-day event attendees will:
- Understand what User Experience (UX) is and why it’s valuable
- Experience a full iteration of the User Experience Design Process
- Conduct contextual interviews
- Create Personas
- Build Customer Journey Maps
- Create paper prototypes
- Conduct Usability Tests
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have:
- An understanding of the UX process and why it’s essential
- Experience “doing UX” and the ability to apply it after the workshop
- Knowledge of how to position and implement it within your organisation.
- An understanding of common UX research methods and techniques, such as:
- Contextual interviews
- Usability tests
- Analysing interview data
- Customer journey maps
- Paper prototypes
THIS EVENT IS IDEAL FOR:
- Product Managers
- UX Designers
- Interaction Designers
- UI Designers
- Programmers and Developers
- People who want to develop their skills in a new area
- People wanting to transition from their current role into UX
- Training materials - Activity booklet, handouts and take home learning materials will be provided.
- Pen, mini-pads and other supplies.
- Paper wireframe templates
- ‘Cheat-sheet’ of how to position & implement UX in your company
- Post-workshop consultation and support
- Lunch and snacks
- Certificate of Completion
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Tari is a dynamic User Experience designer who worked at several start-ups before joining On-Off Group. She loves meeting people and empathizing through face to face interviews.
She’s passionate about usability, design, media, and products built for children.
10,000 PHP (excl. VAT) per participant
Payment may be in instalments (ask for details), by credit card, Paypal, check or bank deposit.
To inquire, call us on 02 215 0306, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form below.