Design thinking is a human-centred process of creating new and innovative ideas and solving problems.
In this workshop we will introduce the core concepts and principles of the design process, including:
- Customer research & empathy
- Problem & opportunity framing
- Ideation, prototyping and iteration.
- Testing & validation
You can expect the following outcomes from completing this course:
- A practical understanding of the Design Thinking process
- The benefits and value of Design Thinking in a business context.
- An understanding of how to create personas and journey maps.
- Experience the basics of ideation, prototyping, iteration, testing & validation
This bootcamp is fast-paced, hands-on and interactive. It has been designed to focus on “learning by doing” rather than “learning by listening”.
In a team-based scenario, participants are given a “Design Challenge” and led through a four step UX design process to solve it:
- Discover - Identify the core problem
- Design - Generate concepts
- Prototype - Test and validate designs
- Evaluate - Iterate and refine your ideas
THIS EVENT IS IDEAL FOR
- Business Leaders
- Design Professionals
- Training materials - Activity booklet, handouts and take home learning materials will be provided.
- Pen, mini-pads and other supplies.
- Paper wireframe templates
- ‘Cheat-sheet’ of how to position & implement UX in your company
- Post-workshop consultation and support
- Lunch and snacks
- Certificate of Completion
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Phil is a Lead Service Designer and Director of On-Off Group. He's been helping companies design experiences for over 10 years and has taught UX to over 1,500 people. In 2015, he spent 3 months travelling the Philippines introducing UX to multiple universities. He finds it difficult to switch off the "designer" part of his brain and is always thinking about how to improve experiences wherever he goes.
10,000 PHP (excl. VAT) per participant
Payment may be in instalments (ask for details), by credit card, Paypal, check or bank deposit.
Other dates in 2016:
- Available by request
To inquire, call us on +63 2 215 0306, email email@example.com