Learn how Design Thinking can transform your business
Design Thinking is one of the most powerful innovation frameworks for helping your company stay ahead of the competition.
"The enterprise that does not innovate inevitably ages and declines. And in a period of rapid change such as the present…the decline will be fast."
— Peter F. Drucker
Design Thinking can help you to create both incremental and radical innovations across your company from improving existing products to developing game-changing product and service innovations that push the envelope in your industry.
This bootcamp is fast-paced, hands-on and interactive. It has been designed to focus on “learning by doing” rather than “learning by listening”.
In a team-based workshop, participants are led through the 5 step Design Thinking process and learn the skills and process needed to bring Design Thinking to your organization:
- Empathize - learn about who we're designing for
- Define - define the problem area
- Ideate - ideate solutions
- Prototype - prototype these solutions
- Test - test our prototype solutions to empathize more and learn what works
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have:
- Understand what Design Thinking is and why it’s valuable
- Learn about Design as a concept
- Examine Design Thinking case studies
- Experience at least one full iteration of the Design Thinking process
- Learn how to Empathize with users through interviews and other research methods
- Learn how to Define a clear problem statement
- Learn how to successfully Ideate
- Learn how to Prototype and the required mindset
- Learn how to Test your ideas and validate basic design solutions
THIS EVENT IS IDEAL FOR:
- Admin / HR roles
- Senior Management
- Product Managers
- Programmers and Developers
- People who want to develop their skills in a new area
- Training materials - Activity booklet, handouts and take home learning materials will be provided.
- Pen, mini-pads and other supplies.
- Post-workshop consultation and support
- Lunch and snacks
- Design Thinking Asia Certificate
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Phil hails from the UK and holds a first class honours degree in Software Engineering.
He is an Industry Advisory Board member and resource speaker at Adamson University and offers User Experience strategy and mentoring to local companies through On-Off Group, Ideaspace and Founders Institute amongst others.
He is a Director of On-Off Group and has been helping companies design experiences for over 10 years and has taught UX to over 2,000 people.
10,000 PHP (excl. VAT) per participant
Payment may be in instalments (ask for details), by credit card, Paypal, check or bank deposit.
To inquire, call us on 02 215 0306, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form below.