Sketch is a vector design tool entirely focused on user interface design compared to Photoshop. Sketch was voted App of the Year by NetAwards, and most used Wireframing and User Interface Design tool on a survey responded by 4,000 designers.
It allows you to design for multiple devices. Take advantage of reusing elements quick and easy with its powerful features like Symbols and Shared Styles.
Sketch offers the ability to create complex shapes with state-of-the-art vector boolean operations. Sketch’s fully vector-based workflow makes it easy to create beautiful, high-quality artwork from start to finish.
During this one-day event attendees will learn how to:
- Navigate the interface
- Design basics, shapes, text, and formatting
- Edit, combine shapes and mask images
- Create reusable elements
- Apply styles to your elements
- Design a basic home screen
- Master Sketch with tips and tricks
- Exporting Assets
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have:
- Understanding of basics of Sketch
- Accelerate design workflow
- Leverage tools to ensure pixel perfect design work
- Export design which can be shared with developers
THIS EVENT IS IDEAL FOR
- People who want to develop their skills in a new area
- Beginners who want to learn designing apps or websites
- This workshop is not designed for advanced users of Sketch/advanced users of Photoshop/Illustrators
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Mac (Sketch only runs on Mac)
- Sketch (Free trial is available)
- Training materials - Activity booklet, handouts and take home learning materials will be provided.
- Post-workshop consultation and support
- Lunch and snacks
- Certificate of Completion
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Glenn is a designer, photographer, and product maker. A practicing designer for mobile apps and web apps, and branding for over a decade.
Glenn has completed work for industries such as financial services, retail, education, food and beverage, hospital to name a few. Many people have directly experienced her design work.
10,000 PHP (excl. VAT) per participant
Payment may be in installments (ask for details), by credit card, Paypal, check or bank deposit.
To inquire, call us on 02 959 7910/ 0917 589 8361, email email@example.com.