Is your business UX ready?
With UX and Human-Centred Design practices becoming a fundamental business capability, many companies are looking to build and develop these skills in house.
This event takes a business perspective to understand what is needed to embrace and implement customer-centred values and practices.
You'll learn about:
- defining the right vision, strategy and tactics
- finding and enabling the right people
- working out the best skill mix for your business objectives
- how to create a sustainable culture that will enable UX to thrive
- why we should look beyond UX and embed human-centred values across the entire the business.
This session is designed for small and large business owners, innovation leaders, change makers and executives.